1561 Unionport Road apt. 1D, Bronx, ny 10462
To find a chalenging job that I can use my ability to work in a fast-paced environment with speed and accuracy.
2012 – 2013: Online Game Programing Course (http://gameprogramming.org)
QT, Game Engine, Direct3D and OpenGL Knowledge
2007 – 2011: Hunter College, NY, NY
Major: Computer Science Major GPA: 3.4
2004 – 2005: Technical School of Brasilia, Brazil
Certificate: Electronics assistant
2002 – 2002: SENAC, Brasilia, Brazil
Certificate: Introduction in Java.
HTML5, CSS3, UDK, Flare3D, 3D Studio MAX, Unity, Blender, zBrush, xNormal, Direct3D, OpenGL, GLSL Shaders, QT Framework, CodeIgniter, Expression Engine, Adobe Flash, Adobe Flash Builder, Adobe Photoshop, Arduino, and Adobe Dreamweaver.
2013 – Present: Freelance Windows 8 app Developer:
- Create and implement dynamic front-end.
- Maintain back-end of current website and continually develop it; Includes, optimizing, debugging, testing, building and implementing new functions and features on a constant basis.
- Write documented, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Manage and optimize MySQL database.
- Constant integration of the back-end with other companies APIs; Includes social networks, payments gateways like PayPal, and others.
- Customize and creating libraries and plugins for our PHP framework.
- Create dynamic HTML Emails templates, campaigns, and auto responses.
- Assist junior developers with their tasks.
- Perform simple copy changes.
- Submit reports and programing guides.
June 2011 – August 2011: Web Developer in Housing Works:
- Add new content for the web site using Expression Engine
- Maintain PHP Back End and Create plugins for Expression Engine.
2009 – 2011: Private Tutor of college students in C++:
- Help college students with intermediate and advanced level of C++.
2008 – 2009: Teacher Assistant in Hunter College for C++ Courses:
- Tutor, and grade the students in the programming lab course.
Fluent English and Fluent Portuguese.
Available Upon Request.